Saturday, 27 July 2013

BIG NEWS! I've signed a publishing deal in the USA with Amazon

Hi folks,

Got some great news to share with you about a new deal I've struck with Amazon to bring my books to an American audience next year.

The three books in the 'Love...' trilogy will be released by Amazon in the USA in both ebook and paperback formats in the New Year.

I'm absolutely delighted to have struck a deal with the company, given that Amazon were responsible for my initial success as a self-published author.

Amazon have a fantastic understanding of how to sell books to readers, as well as a wealth of data to draw from when creating promotion and marketing for the books sold under their publishing umbrella. They also allow the author a great deal of input at all stages of the publishing process, and I'm looking forward to working with them a great deal.

This means I now have a publishing deal in the UK & Commonwealth with Coronet, a deal in the USA with Amazon, and several foreign language deals in place in countries including Germany, Italy and Spain. I have completed my next traditionally published novel (more news on that soon), and I'm also continuing to self publish books as well (the next one released will be the sequel to The Cornerstone), so I have a foot planted in as many areas of the publishing industry as possible.

I'll be releasing more info soon about the Amazon Publishing versions of the Love... books, including release dates, cover designs etc. so do watch this space for more.

Thanks very much,

Nick.




3 comments:

  1. Fantastic news! Congratulations, and here's to many more books to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your well-earned success. I hope you'll post about how it is to work with Amazon Publishing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. iParrot Post is a global read and reporting news platform that enable users to post their account of events witnessed, worthy local and International news. iParrot Post is a breaking news portal.iParrot Post exists to provide independent news and information to the masses, comprised of news feeds from around the world. We enable our users and subscribers to submit local News that they see as important. It is also a portal to allow users and subscribers to comment and contribute to the News events of the day. Worldwide News UK | English UK News | Local UK News | UK Political News | English British Sports News | Business UK News | Breaking UK News | Technology UK News |

    ReplyDelete